We are pleased to announce that the 7th Vampire workshop will be affiliated with CADE 2023 in Rome! See EasyChair for details.
The Vampire workshop discusses recent developments in implementation, application, evaluation and comparison of first-order theorem provers, including but not limited to Vampire, and their interaction with other systems. Participants include Vampire developers and users, and the workshop provides a venue for discussion between the two groups. Both groups can learn more about Vampire’s recent developments, possible applications of Vampire, its efficiency in various settings, and the needs of users.
The workshop sheds light on topics such as:
- prerequisites for substantial progress in theorem proving tools
- implementation principles and practice
- heuristics and strategies for different application areas
- case studies, successful and unsuccessful
- missing features in modern theorem provers